A building plot with all public utilities for sale next to a residential park with typically newly built residential buildings. It has a direct road connection. It can be reached from an asphalt road. Its surface is almost flat. From the Carnival Boulevard, the sewer, gas and electricity are connected.
The immediate neighbor of the plot is currently an undeveloped plot, and to the north it is bordered by agricultural arable land, with a panoramic view of the adjacent hills and Bence Hill. The Nadap-Venice cycle path, which is now under construction, will soon pass in front of the site.
Its 60% build-in capacity and a permissible façade height of 7.5 m allow an office building, a commercial unit or a multi-apartment condominium to be built here. Several separate buildings can be built on the plot.
Area: 2,394 sqm
Price: HUF 95.76 million + VAT
Plot classification: Vt 19 Municipal central mixed zone
Based on this:
(1) The area is typically used to accommodate residential, local, administrative, commercial, service, catering, accommodation, church, educational, health, social and sports facilities at the local settlement level, comprising several independent destinations.
(2) A multi-apartment residential building, administrative building, commercial, service, catering, accommodation service building, other community entertainment, cultural building, church, educational, health, social building, sports building, parking garage and gas station may be located in the area.
(3) An independent residential building may be located in the area in compliance with the zoning regulations.
(4) The height of the technological equipment may exceed the maximum building height prescribed for the zone.
(1) The condition for the construction of the area is partial public development in accordance with the relevant regulations of the national town planning and construction requirements (OTÉK), in addition to public sewerage.
(2) The construction of a closed sewage storage facility may be permitted until the construction of the sewage backbone pipeline.
(3) A structure may not be built for animal husbandry purposes.